My hope for 2023, dreams and a message to my future self

My hope in 2023 is very big, I really hope to be able to realize the dreams that I have been fighting for, 2023 is the end of the road that will lead me to a new world


This year is the year my friends and I come out of the white and gray period and start building a new life, where will this new life take us?


I hope 2023 will bring us happiness, incomparable gratitude, extraordinary dreams that have been hidden for so long and the realization of these things


I want to make the most beautiful memories with my dearest friends at the end of our years together at this school and want to always be the best version of myself
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1tW0ceIJ1-_zHKAdBECsyNk2YnjLmHeFa


Talking about dreams and hopes, my dream is to enter Padjadjaran University in 2023 to be precise at the law faculty, if I take a concentration in international law later I want to become a diplomat who will represent this nation to the world and protect Indonesian citizens out there, but if I take concentrating on criminal law, so I want to become a law enforcer because I learn and understand that the world is unfair, but I want to provide a little bit of justice for those who don't get it or have difficulty reaching it.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1F6XdVD7AKlny6bKlZQdLxSKSh54Ru8nH


and if i don't major in law, then I will choose journalism, because I like to represent something, news, or research and explore new things and tell what I find to the world, I really like political and social topics , my inspiration in the world of journalism is the figure of Najwa Shihab who founded his own media company, namely Narrative and also Isobel Yeung, a correspondent from Vice News who faces danger to get information so that it becomes known to the public and because the journalistic world uncovers many crimes hidden from the eyes of the world.


To have an independent media is one of my biggest dreams, I know it is very high but nothing is impossible, even if I am lucky someday I want to set up a foundation or a charity that will provide scholarships or opportunities for people who don't have or can't even get it, because I know what it's like to not have a chance, and to provide help for people who need it.


To be able to establish my dreams above, I need a very large capital, so from also wanting to be an entrepreneur and having a business in the fashion and food and beverage sector and generating rupiah coffers from this business to make a living and make my dreams come true, I have made them come true. a little bit from now on, starting from selling at school, even selling dropship at online shops, even though there is a lack of capital because I am a student, that doesn't make me give up and keep looking for ways and exploring the potential that exists.


and in 2023 to enter the world of lectures as I want, I need to take the college entrance test, this January I hope to enter the ranks of eligible students and be able to get an invitation, I hope my friends and I can be accepted at the university of dreams or make it easier in all the new footing that awaits.


All the dreams that I mentioned were not easy, the road was very winding and I tried to rise from all the adversity that existed, the ups and downs I felt, but I believe that one day I will reach my goal


at the beginning of this january i have corrected many things, become a better self, realized many things, more grateful for circumstances, made peace with the past, forgave everything and can continue to live a better and calmer life, hopefully in the following months things will- good things and dreams will come true


Not forgetting my ideals to always please my parents, family, friends and loved ones because what would I be without them, I would never be here


I am at this stage, surviving and continuing to fight is an achievement and a very proud thing for me in the future, and I want to continue to survive because my dreams require a long journey


There are many ways to reach your dreams, for those of you who are reading this and for me in the future, please don't give up and keep getting up, failure is commonplace, everyone's start is different but the finish is the same, namely the afterlife, please always remember God ok sefti in the future 😊


Remember you want to be a useful person for the nation, the world and the environment

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Self Introduction