Self Introduction



Hello folks, My name is Siti Safriani, you can call me Sefti, i was born in Bandung, 15th april 2004, i live in Kebon Pisang street number 43/34b Bandung, West Java, Indonesia.

my hobby is playing guitar, watching movies, listening to music also reading.

my goal is to achieve excellence skills in writing, take up a challenge in some good organizations, and someday i wanted to join international organizations such as UN and the organizations that defending human rights and climb the ladder of success, and i wanted to become a diplomat or a lawyer and My moral is never to intend to harm anyone on purpose and i wanted to help people and always spreading love no matter what.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My hope for 2023, dreams and a message to my future self